Compiler Page - Request for review

Robert Clipsham robert at octarineparrot.com
Mon Jul 13 16:17:52 PDT 2009

Jesse Phillips wrote:
> I've created a small overview page of the available compilers on Wiki4D. The idea is not to contain much concrete information, but point users in the correct direction. However, for the information that is there I want to make sure that it is correct and clear what is being stated.
>
> Thank you
>
> http://www.prowiki.org/wiki4d/wiki.cgi?D__Tutorial/StartingWithD/Compiler

http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dghphd83_43ffpdbtcc might help with that
page (although it's slightly out of date now). I find the tables
slightly confusing, I read that as dmd 2 using tango as its runtime
library, it'd be nice if it was rearranged slightly (don't ask me how,
I'm not sure). It would also be good to add a list of supported
architectures/operating systems to the tables too.