DIP3 - Remove inheritance protection

Leandro Lucarella llucax at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 07:30:05 PDT 2009

Brad Roberts, el 11 de julio a las 22:24 me escribiste:
> I meant that more as a "don't feel you can't edit it because you're not the
> author of it" or that I owned the idea.  I'll be happy to update it as needed.

I think the author should be some kind of maintainer. Anyone can update
the DIP, but the author should be committed to do so when necessary if
nobody step up. Otherwise I see lots of "orphaned" DIPs abandoned out
there.

I think having an author (or a responsible person if you will, you don't
have to be the author of the "idea", just the author of the DIP itself) is
very important.

As for the DIP, seems very reasonable to me.