Conditional compilation inside asm and enum declarations

Julian Salazar julian at ifeelrandom.com
Tue Jul 14 09:53:09 PDT 2009

I appreciate the reply, and I guess that your point about separating
dependencies into different modules is a good form of version management.
I'll still be using the version(x86) asm {...} else version(x86_64) asm
{...} syntax for a while though. But I'm done arguing that point.

My final question is just about how I would go about contributing to the
Inline Assembler specification. I found that you generate the language spec
from the trunk/docsrc folder on the Phobos SVN repo on dsource.org. So, am I
right to think that I could just download the docsrc folder, edit the
iasm.dd file (and use the linux.mak file to view it in .html) and submit it
here for review?