Strange behaviour of enums in for loops

Nick Sabalausky a at a.a
Fri Jul 17 11:39:23 PDT 2009

"Lars T. Kyllingstad" <public at kyllingen.NOSPAMnet> wrote in message
news:h3pooc$13ii$1 at digitalmars.com...

> I can't seem to find an existing report on this issue in Bugzilla, but I
> find it hard to believe this hasn't been noticed before. That's why I
> thought I'd bring it up here before writing a bug report.

Enums have historically been so screwy (buggy) in D maybe people have been
avoiding them. Or, maybe I'm not the only one who insists on using "const"
for constants instead of "enum", even though D1's const doesn't actually
create a true constant (It'd be rare to see an attempt to use a *real*
enumeration value in that mannar).