CUDA with D working after all

Robert Jacques sandford at jhu.edu
Sun Jul 19 21:59:50 PDT 2009

On Mon, 20 Jul 2009 00:41:19 -0400, Jarrett Billingsley
<jarrett.billingsley at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sun, Jul 19, 2009 at 11:49 PM, Robert Jacques<sandford at jhu.edu> wrote:
>> On Sun, 19 Jul 2009 21:52:36 -0400, Trass3r <mrmocool at gmx.de> wrote:
>>
>>> While browsing team0xf's repository I found a small, inconspicuous
>>> project
>>> named dcuda that was never officially mentioned:
>>> http://team0xf.com:1024/dcuda/
>>>
>>> This guy managed to compile at least a few CUDA examples with D.
>>> Just tried out MatrixMultiply and the test passed :)
>>
>> Cool. Although the link doesn't seem to be working. I've also been using
>> CUDA and have my own bindings, although I haven't gotten around to
>> hosting
>> them anywhere yet.
>
> Try
>
> http://team0xf.com:8080/dcuda/

Thanks.

At first glance, this looks like it only runs on linux, except according
to the source it's Windows only... hmm... cool CUDA 2.0 fixed the
nvcuda.dll loading bug. Sweet. I didn't notice it in the change log. I
have some wrappers which greatly simplify CUDA use. Would the members of
team0xf be interested?