Developing a plan for D2.0:

Jason House jason.james.house at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 06:11:27 PDT 2009

Sadly, this has been the writing on the wall for some time. For me, the critical question for D2 is "How will unique be handled?". Andrei favors a library-based struct-only solution (Where structs with non-immutable pointers/references are disallowed)

I'm surprised to hear that Bartosz's ownership scheme wouldbe adopted at all. I hope it does, I like it.