OS X Installer

Jarrett Billingsley jarrett.billingsley at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 12:31:16 PDT 2009

On Thu, Jul 23, 2009 at 3:22 PM, Walter
Bright<newshound1 at digitalmars.com> wrote:
> Jarrett Billingsley wrote:
>>
>> Yeah, let me know when that happens.  Until then, I'd like to continue
>> to be able to use my build tools that were designed for D1 without
>> having to modify all their config files.
>
> I don't know what build tools you're using, but consider make:

Walter, I'm pretty shocked by this response.  How long have Bud and
DSSS existed?  D users who *don't* use them are the exception.  You
even patched DMD recently to make it easier for xfBuild to do its job.

This "D" programming language is great because it obviates make.  You
should try it sometime!  I think you might like it ;)