DIP4: Properties

Nick Sabalausky a at a.a
Sat Jul 25 00:44:34 PDT 2009

"Nick Sabalausky" <a at a.a> wrote in message
news:h4ecb4$m7g$1 at digitalmars.com...

> True, but for anyone using the "myVar : _myVar" naming convention,
> changing one without changing the other would create . But, that's
> admittedly a minor issue, and on the whole it's certainly better than the
> C#-style I mentioned before.

Oops! I guess that's a *really* minor issue ;)

What I meant to say before forgetting to proofread was "...changing one
without changing the other would usually create an ugly inconsistent break
from style, or result in the internal var having a name that's no longer
appropriate or consistent with updated project terminology. But..."  Or
something like that anyway...Not that it really matters all that much...