DIP4: Properties

Chad J chadjoan at __spam.is.bad__gmail.com
Sat Jul 25 14:04:48 PDT 2009

Nick Sabalausky wrote:
> "Chad J" <chadjoan at __spam.is.bad__gmail.com> wrote in message
> news:h4fjiu$2pbr$1 at digitalmars.com...
>> The only thing it doesn't solve is the optional
>> implicit backing storage to satiate all of the DRY fans.
>
> As far as I can tell, that seems to only be me :/

I appreciate it too.

I suppose it's not super-important to me because I am willing to eat a
bit of cruft for the sake of progress, but yeah, I would like to see
some kind of implicit backing to make things less hackey looking in my code.