My own IDE for D

Alexander Bothe info at alexanderbothe.com
Sun Jul 26 09:42:30 PDT 2009

OK I added the missing "D.xshd" to the zip...may it works now:)

To the parsing procedure:

If you have a framework...like Phobos (I don't know if Tango will work)...you can add its base directory to the so called "parsing directories". Now, D-IDE will read every module's structure in the whole directory including its sub-directories and add these data to the global parsing cache - so you have the right environment for developing more faster and more efficient!

I think this is also the way that all other IDEs go...correct me if I'm wrong....