My own IDE for D

Dimitar Kolev DimitarRosenovKolev at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 26 10:28:17 PDT 2009

Alexander Bothe Wrote:

> OK I made the things with the compilers and build-tools as flexible as I could...now you can type the specific compiler executable and their arguments in the settings dialog...
>
> What do you mean with colors? The editor is based on the #develop editor - I just added a support for D syntax and D keyword highlighting... Isn't it enough?

1) When you create a new project nothing happens. You have to open the project you have created.

You can not open older projects.

You can open only the lastly created project.

2) The text is still all black. I have the D.xshd in my directory but I do not know why it is still black.

The only think that gets colored is the current line which becomes yellow. But that happened even before.

3) For some reason I get errors when I try to open a file that I have added to the project.

The good.

1) You made it possible to specify the dmd.exe which is good.