suggestions for improving dsss?

Trass3r mrmocool at gmx.de
Mon Jul 27 15:46:30 PDT 2009

Well, I just added a predefined version(Debug) if dsss is called with
--debug
for personal use.

This is very useful for postbuild and the like:

version(Debug) {
	postbuild += cv2pdb target.exe; devenv target.exe; # for debugging
else {
	postbuild += ...; # e.g. pack executable with upx etc.
}

To get rid of rebuild - makes me sick :/ - I'm now trying to make dsss
use xfBuild instead which seems to work quite well also with D2.

Are there any other suggestions for improving dsss?
Is someone maybe even working on it? perhaps a personal fork?