Replacing the comma operator

Stewart Gordon smjg_1998 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 29 08:57:10 PDT 2009

Jarrett Billingsley wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 28, 2009 at 7:46 PM, Stewart Gordon<smjg_1998 at yahoo.com> wrote:
<snip>
>> Or can you find any official statement of this change, let alone a rationale
>> for it?
>
> http://www.digitalmars.com/d/archives/digitalmars/D/assignment_left-to-right_or_right-to-left_evaluation_89616.html
>
> That's the thread I remember it being discussed on.

In which Walter hasn't posted anything ... unless the archiver dropped it.

> Also, this is the second time your reply has broken threading, at
> least on the mailing list..

It hasn't broken threading as I view it in Thunderbird.  It sounds to me
like a bug in the mailing list.

Is anybody else seeing this thread broken (other than through the web
interface, where this is a known problem)?

Stewart.