D Framework

Saaa empty at needmail.com
Wed Jul 29 11:58:01 PDT 2009

> Marketing?  I don't think Walter's really looking to get rich with D.
I vaguely remember Walter asking for ideas to make money with D though.
(might remember that incorrectly:)

> And there are plenty of popular things out there with silly-sounding
> names - Hadoop, Twitter, Meebo, Mibbit..Google

I think most of those have that silly sounding name for a reason, aka
marketing.
Is the target market being reached with those names, is the question.
Or, what is the purpose of the name and does it work towards that.