YAPP - yet another properties poll

aarti_pl aarti at interia.pl
Fri Jul 31 15:43:22 PDT 2009

I put simple script for making pools on my www server.

It is already working but I would like to get some feedback for
questions before I post link.

Please add another syntax proposals (max. 2 best proposals - with
example code) and correct mistakes in questions (if any):

(Questions are mostly based on Jesse Phillips questions; I just
simplified them a little bit and added two syntaxes.)

Please notice that only one option should be chosen.

PLEASE DON'T VOTE ON NG! IT WILL BE MUCH MORE CONVENIENT TO USE COMPUTER
FOR COUNTING VOTES :-) BELOW QUESTIONS ARE JUST TO GET COMMENTS! I WANT
TO POST LINK TO POLL TOMORROW AFTER GETTING SOME FEEDBACK.

BR
Marcin Kuszczak
(aarti_pl)

-----------------------

Poll - Properties for D

int _size;

-------------------- Syntax 1 --------------------

property {
   int size() {return _size;}
   void size(int s) {_size = s;}
}

-------------------- Syntax 2 --------------------

   int opGet_size() {return _size;}
   opSet_size(int s) {_size = s;}

D properties -

What would you like to see happened?

* Introduce syntax 1
* Introduce syntax 2
* Introduce syntax 3 (??)
* Keep things as they are, resolving existing problems (+=) without
involving new property syntax
* Keep things as they are
* Remove current property syntax