Source control for all dmd source

BCS ao at pathlink.com
Mon Jun 1 11:26:53 PDT 2009

Reply to hasen,

> IMO it's wrong to just put the same command-line commands on the
> right-click menu, and call that a gui.

I like exactly that kind of approach, it gives you the full power of the
command line without having to keep a command shell(s) around in the correct
directory(s). All the advantages of both the CLI word and the GUI world.
OTOH that is all theoretical as I just installed it about a week ago and
have already discovered that several key features are unavailable from it
(not hooked up it would seem).