DMD 2.030 doesn't exist

superdan super at dan.org
Thu Jun 4 16:42:52 PDT 2009

Derek Parnell Wrote:

> On Thu, 04 Jun 2009 11:48:24 -0400, superdan wrote:
>
> > I can spell and capitalize and shit. It's just not fun.
>
> I have no doubt about that at all. You appear to be very intelligent and
> nearly always have something useful to contribute.
>
> And of course you having fun is much more important that you trying to help
> others understand ... now I understand you a bit more.
>
> --
> Derek Parnell
> Melbourne, Australia
> skype: derek.j.parnell

u r makin' a mistake me friend. yeah clearly i'm a mo'fucker. but that's beside da point. every1 here is here 2 have fun. every1. if any1 says ain't, that's a mo'fucked hypocrite. we r not paid => we cum here 2 feel good. some ppl feel good by helpin' others. more power 2 them. others feel good cussin' n' shit. less power 2 them. both seek 2 feel good. in a weird way both are just as selfish.

i'm done. my philosophy lesson's worth wut u paid fer it.