Source control for all dmd source (Git propaganda =)

Michel Fortin michel.fortin at michelf.com
Thu Jun 4 18:12:24 PDT 2009

On 2009-06-03 16:24:14 -0400, "Jérôme M. Berger" <jeberger at free.fr> said:

> Note that all my tests were done on Windows. It is quite possible
> that the speed and inconsistent behaviour issues would not occur on
> Unix, but they are enough to justify my claims that Git doesn't
> really work on Windows.

I just want to note that we're using git on Windows at work pretty
heavily, but not the one from msysgit. I'm using the one that comes
from Cygwin. It works pretty well, doesn't try to open help files in
the web browser, nor does it attempt to convert line endings. So you
may get a better git experience going that way instead of msysgit.

--
Michel Fortin
michel.fortin at michelf.com
http://michelf.com/