LDC predefined identifiers

Christian Kamm kamm-incasoftware at removethis.de
Sun Jun 7 23:05:27 PDT 2009

Brad Roberts wrote:
> Thanks.  I've added them.  I'm not particularly excited about the way this
> looks, but take a peek:
>
> http://www.puremagic.com/~braddr/phobos-
trunk/2.0/version.html#PredefinedVersions

Looks good to me. You've missed darwin (ldc only) though, while OSX works on
both ldc and dmd. Shouldn't X86_64 and D_InlineAsm_X86_64 also be ldc only?

I couldn't find it in gdc's documentation, but I think it uses freebsd,
darwin and solaris and does not support the capitalized identifiers.

By the way, a neater list of ldc's version identifiers is available at
http://www.dsource.org/projects/ldc/wiki/Docs#Versions