LDC predefined identifiers

Leandro Lucarella llucax at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 07:47:44 PDT 2009

Brad Roberts, el  7 de junio a las 18:53 me escribiste:
> Frits van Bommel wrote:
> > Brad Roberts wrote:
> >> I'm in the process of updating the version.html list of predefined
> >> identifiers.
> >>  I'd like to include the identifiers that are produced by LDC as well as
> >> validate that there aren't conflicts or contradictions between the
> >> compilers.  I
> >> know there was a thread about this a while back.  What's the current
> >> state for LDC?
> >
> > Just search for "addPredefinedGlobalIdent" on this page:
> > http://www.dsource.org/projects/ldc/browser/gen/main.cpp
>
> Thanks.  I've added them.  I'm not particularly excited about the way this
> looks, but take a peek:
>
> http://www.puremagic.com/~braddr/phobos-trunk/2.0/version.html#PredefinedVersions

I'm wondering if it's ok to include compiler-specific switches into the
specs, isn't that against an specification? I guess it's better just to
list the "standard" identifiers only and let compiler documentation list
compiler specific ones.

I think the specs should be more and more compiler independent, not the
other way around =)