Andrei writes "The Case for D"

Sam Hu samhudotsamhu at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 18:50:03 PDT 2009

Andrei Alexandrescu Wrote:

> MIURA Masahiro wrote:
> > Walter Bright wrote:
> >> http://www.reddit.com/r/programming/comments/8stcr/the_case_for_d/
> >
> > A few D fans in Japan are considering translating this article.
> > Is it OK to translate and publish it?
> > Whom should we ask permission of?
>
> Konnichiwa! I hereby grant you permission to translate the article.
> Please let me know when you're done, I'll link to the translation.
>
> Andrei

To Andrei:
Last time we translated your post http://www.digitalmars.com/webnews/newsgroups.php?art_group=digitalmars.D.announce&article_id=12922

into Chinese but unaware of getting your permission.
I am so sorry for that.Is there anything I can do for this mistake now ?

We are planning to translate Bartosz's post on multi-thread into Chinese also if the links are reachable someday( not reachable for my region at present).Can I get you permission also?

Regards,
Sam

Regards,
Sam