The proper case for D.

superdan super at dan.org
Sun Jun 21 12:10:10 PDT 2009

Steve Teale Wrote:

> superdan Wrote:
>
> > Steve Teale Wrote:
> >
> > > Can this group come up with a proper, sober (OK, I'm not)
> >
> > den pretty please explain why anyone should give a flyin' fuck fer yer drunken rant.
>
> Love you man. You're on the spot! I have no excuse.

not shure u r bein' sarcastic but i'm a gonna take dat at face value. akshully steve u got an excuse. u and i r part of a larger social phenom. i saw many times in da group: sum'thin' good happens with d. then da group reacts negatively with da speed o' light. its like physix: ackshon and reackshon.

walt adds features. den we bitch fuck them features, he has 3000 bugs up his ass. walt fixes bugs. den we bitch that not'n' new is cummin' down da pike. andre asks about ranges. we get motherfuckin' bikeshed fight. andre implements them ranges. we bitch about namez syntax and all shit up to the motherfuckin' wazoo. of course if we dun understand ranges dats his fault too.

been busy @ work past week but saw good things. andreis book is on amazon so ppl know it's cummin'. then da case fer d comes out. loved it. even better reddit loves it. momentum iz there.

den wat do we do. bearophile writes other side of the coin. what in the name of fuck is his problem. backstabbin' mo'fucker are da nicest words that cum 2 mind after racking 'n' waterboarding my brain. EXIT_SUCCESS up yer ass. den cums da proper case fer d. only good thing is sean's cumback o' da year. thanx sean. den cherry on da cake. finally grauzone. where therez any negative shit about d u bet grauzone is on it like flies on shit. so we get this piece of brain vomit. leave them threadz alone. focus all on rewritin' da windows linker. what an assfucked strategy dat iz. i bet soon ppl will say yeah d is a shitty language but hey it got a great linker. what da fuck.

anyway steve. my point is we r part of some weird twilite zone. if d ever becumz successful theres gonna be murder in dis group.