Suggestion: Syntactic sugar for Exception handling in D2

Ulrik Mikaelsson ulrik.mikaelsson at gmail.com
Sun Jun 21 12:48:30 PDT 2009

To be honest, while the only obvious benefit is shorting down the number of braces slightly, the real benefit I experienced from practicing it in Ruby were a slight change in how I actually think about exception handling.

It's very hard to quantify how much benefit it really is, but I agree on that it will make the parsing a bit backwards. If it's a big hassle I don't think it's worth it, but if it can be added easily in some already-existing phase, I think it should be seriously considered.