Making changes to Wiki4D

Brad Roberts braddr at puremagic.com
Tue Jun 23 13:05:19 PDT 2009

Jesse Phillips wrote:
> On Mon, 22 Jun 2009 22:30:36 -0700, Brad Roberts wrote:
>
>> I'm certainly willing to setup mediawiki for us.  The responses on the
>> thread I started a while ago ranged from useless side-discussions to
>> luke warm to insulting.  So I haven't done anything (that and I've been
>> on vacation out of town for the last 5 days).
>>
>> Want me to?  I look to the main people who maintain the wiki for
>> guidance. Personally, I think it'd be an improvement, but I'm just one
>> among many.
>>
>> Later,
>> Brad
>
> Personally I don't see much difference from one wiki to another, I never
> try to do anything fancy with them. I should have the restructured site
> up by the end of the week, but it will still need more content cleanup.

Ok.. then let's just leave things as they are.  One request, would you work out
how to make examining the history of a page work correctly?  I never can seem to
get anything other than the most recent change.  Admittedly, I haven't tried in
a while.  That's one of the things about mediawiki I really like.  Exploring the
document history is _easy_.

Thanks,
Brad