Dejavu

Jarrett Billingsley jarrett.billingsley at gmail.com
Sat Jun 27 08:19:48 PDT 2009

On Sat, Jun 27, 2009 at 10:36 AM, smartmobili<anonymous at nospam.fr> wrote:

> PS : I don't want to start a war ;-) I am just disappointed that I still
> cannot use it on arm platforms and I am not the only one I think.

I can and have.  Making an LDC cross-compiler for ARM is as simple as
building LDC with the 'arm' LLVM package and using the -march=arm
flag.  Now the ball's in your court to make a runtime that works on
one of these [closed, proprietary, wildly-varying and
non-posix-compliant] platforms.

> By the way what is the status of llvm D ?
> And is there any remaining bug in D 1.0 ?

No, not at all!  D 1.0 is _completely bug free_.
Of course it has bugs.  Are you kidding me?  Even Knuth's programs have bugs.