Dejavu

Leandro Lucarella llucax at gmail.com
Sat Jun 27 22:24:09 PDT 2009

Walter Bright, el 27 de junio a las 19:25 me escribiste:
> Leandro Lucarella wrote:
> >I think it would be great if LDC is listed in the D official website, GDC
> >is listed for example and it's way too obsolete. I think that can give the
> >impression that there is no working updated compiler other than DMD.
>

> Sure. What url do you want me to use? Better yet, send me the text & link.

Well, I'm not an LDC developer, but I think the project URL would be fine:
http://www.dsource.org/projects/ldc

And for the text, I think you can take it from there too, depending on how
much text you want to include you can use a paragraph or more.

I'll wait a tittle to see if some LDC developer say what they think it's
best, and if nobody answer just put that link and the first wiki
paragraph. That would be better than nothing =)

Thanks.