Windows DMD installer

Lester L. Martin II lestermartin92 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 28 05:35:49 PDT 2009

Jesse Phillips Wrote:

> On Sun, 28 Jun 2009 03:43:16 +0300, Vladimir Panteleev wrote:
>
> > As recently posted by WB, we should get a Windows installer project
> > going. I think we should first discuss what this installer would
> > contain, which installer framework to use, etc.
>
> So, something like the DInstaller project?
>
> http://dsource.org/projects/dinstaller
>
> Never really got a great amount of interest.

That was my project. I stopped for a while out of disinterest and I'm working on it a bit, just no commits. I was working on something that would help DSSS net out I think. I haven't finished it yet. If there is any interest please email me, post here, or in the Dinstaller forum part. I'm not just going to let it die, I've just got a bit behind is all.