finding help for D game engine

Lutger lutger.blijdestijn at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 05:04:48 PDT 2009

Tanukisan wrote:

> Hi guys
>

> I introduce myself, I'm a french student in Appliyed mathematics and one
> of my biggest dream was to create a small racing game
>
> My project is designed to be a Trackmania-like not more not less.... in a
> more simpliest way since it's a demo.
>
> The modelization part is done up to 90% judge yourself :
> http://img10.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=circuit10.png
>
> I'm thinking of using GLFW for the windows manadgment, OpenAL for the
> audio, SOIL and FreeImage for loading the texture, OpenGL to handle the
> graphic...
>
> My aim is to learn, what I want is to create a funny and playable game.
> Creating this TINY engine was to learn D and game engine notions. I will
> implement the network it's not funny to race alone
>
> What I need is one or two coder specialized in graphic engine to help me
> finalizing my project.
>
> Thanks you for listening to me and to answer me
>
> Tanukisan

Looks like a cool project. I'm not a graphics coder but just want to wish
you luck.

If you don't find anyone, you could also post in the Help Wanted section at
www.gamedev.net. But you probably know that since you mentioned SOIL.
Someone might want to learn D with you and lot's of people are always eager
to write this kind of code.