Windows DMD installer

Daniel Keep daniel.keep.lists at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 05:16:38 PDT 2009

Ary Borenszweig wrote:
> Daniel Keep escribió:
>>
>> BCS wrote:
>> I suppose it'd be trivial to knock together something that just extracts
>> the archive and sets the PATH.
>
> In case you didn't notice, I already did that:
>
> http://downloads.dsource.org/projects/descent/dinstaller/
>
> I don't know why nobody said anything or started talking about how it
> should be continued. Maybe people like to discuss more and do less. :-P

I didn't mention it because I object to the lack of proper
capitalisation in the name; it must be rewritten!

(Just kidding.)

In that specific sentence, I was talking about one that included the DMD
archive.  The previous times I talked about downloading the archive, it
was in the context of a more complex installer.