finding help for D game engine

Tom S h3r3tic at remove.mat.uni.torun.pl
Tue Jun 30 09:46:57 PDT 2009

Tanukisan wrote:
> Hi guys
>

> I introduce myself, I'm a french student in Appliyed mathematics and one of my biggest dream was to create a small racing game
>
> My project is designed to be a Trackmania-like not more not less.... in a more simpliest way since it's a demo.
>
> The modelization part is done up to 90% judge yourself : http://img10.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=circuit10.png
>
> I'm thinking of using GLFW for the windows manadgment, OpenAL for the audio, SOIL and FreeImage for loading the texture, OpenGL to handle the graphic...
>
> My aim is to learn, what I want is to create a funny and playable game. Creating this TINY engine was to learn D and game engine notions. I will implement the network it's not funny to race alone
>
> What I need is one or two coder specialized in graphic engine to help me finalizing my project.
>
> Thanks you for listening to me and to answer me
>
> Tanukisan

Hey there, Tanukisan! Unfortunately I'm really busy with my own projects
so I won't be able to help... But feel free to use any code from the
team0xf repos: http://team0xf.com:1024/

Maybe you'll also find these useful:
http://wiki.team0xf.com/index.php?n=Tools.XfProf
http://wiki.team0xf.com/index.php?n=Tools.XfBuild  (they are not very
public yet, since they need a lot of polish and a few extra features,
but folks are finding these tools pretty helpful from what I see)

Good luck with your project!

--
Tomasz Stachowiak
http://h3.team0xf.com/