Important contributions to D by non-guru programmers!

Georg Wrede georg.wrede at iki.fi
Sun Mar 1 02:54:19 PST 2009

The subject sounds like spam, I know. :-)

I was browsing http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Algorithms and noticed that
the appendix contains example code in Ada.

Having them written in D would serve several goals:

  - More clear, since D code is very near the Pseudocode one sees
everywhere. (And who needs Ada anyway.)

  - The more exposure D gets, the higher it scores on TIOBE.

  - The author can get his name under Contributors.

This is one of the few ways a non-guru can get fame, and make a
significant contribution to spreading our excellent language!

What would other important web sites be?