Compilation of .di needes the imported file and -J setup correctly

Frank Benoit keinfarbton at googlemail.com
Tue Mar 3 13:57:35 PST 2009

When doing incremental compilation .di shall help. As I understand it,
it should be possible to compile the modules for a lib and provide the
object files or a library and the .di files.

When doing this, i encounter problems, because now, the user code also
needs the files from the libs setup correctly in the -J path. This makes
the build process more complex. naming conflicts can occur.

To solve this, I want to suggest, that at .di generation the
text-imported files are inserted into the generated .di as a literal. So
the .di file can stand for there own, without the need for any -J option.