Getting started on a Mac

Alexy Khrabrov deliverable at gmail.com
Sun Mar 8 20:56:08 PDT 2009

John Stoneham Wrote:

> You don't need DSSS to compile Tango on OS X, just DMD itself. Grab Tango SVN and follow the linux/dmd "manual build and install" instructions here:
> http://www.dsource.org/projects/tango/wiki/LinuxInstallDmd

Awesome John!  It worked like a charm.  Now I was curious to use the binary DSSS I got and I said at the top of tango,

dsss build

-- apparently it started chugging along, then said gdc not found.  As it was built with gdc obviously.  Now what would I hack in tango/dsss.conf if I were to build it with dmd I got?