Getting started on a Mac

Alexy Khrabrov deliverable at gmail.com
Sun Mar 8 23:36:39 PDT 2009

OK, so now I have Tango; if I used to have Phobos, what do I now set the include paths to -- only Tango?  I've saw the Tangobos project saying it allows for code using either.  Does it mean I'd be better off with Tangobos?  Then what do I set my include paths to?  What are the choices people make on which one or both or all three libraries to use, and why?  Is it fair to say folks use just Tango and are happy with it and that's where D is going?