No -c no main()

Yigal Chripun yigal100 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 12:53:35 PDT 2009

On 19/03/2009 12:19, Walter Bright wrote:
> It's a good idea. Please add to bugzilla as an enhancement request!

another thing that can be done is provide a compiler flag to specify the
module that contains main() so the compiler will use that specific main
and ignore all others. this is similar to how you specify the class with
main() method in Java. Jar files have a manifest with this info and in
Eclipse you specify the class in the Run dialog. I don't remember how it
works with the command line (actually, I don't remember ever using the
command line with Java)