new D2.0 + C++ language

Piotrek starpit at tlen.pl
Sat Mar 21 05:39:37 PDT 2009

Weed pisze:
> No. )
> I'm not suggesting anything new, it is suggested that all the
> time-tested things.

OK. I tell you what I think. D is a well designed language. What you
suggest is some kind of hack to that language. I don't think there's
much interest in it. As you said you don't have much experience in
writing compilers (neither do I) but you should know how hard is to keep
the design points all the way a language works. Walter spent many years
on it. Form my point of view he does the best (of course there are bugs
but  when I write something in D I'm so glad I don't have to to do it in
something else).

Cheers