DMC to Create C .lib ?

Chris Andrews CodexArcanum at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 19:31:52 PDT 2009

Sergey Gromov Wrote:

> "Want to create an import library? Ask me how!"

Well since you offered... ;)

I tried out coffimplib, but it's not yeilding the results I need.  I compared the linkdef generated .def files with coffimplib's and the missing part is pretty clear:

linkdef:
EXPORTS
   _TCOD_console_flush at 0 = TCOD_console_flush
   _TCOD_console_init_root at 16 = TCOD_console_init_root

coffimplib:
EXPORTS
	_TCOD_console_flush = TCOD_console_flush
          _TCOD_console_init_root = TCOD_console_init_root

Those missing numbers (something to do with the size of the parameters, right?) are needed and not being provided by the tool.  Thoughts?