Allowing relative file imports

Jarrett Billingsley jarrett.billingsley at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 06:17:21 PDT 2009

On Wed, Mar 25, 2009 at 8:28 AM, Daniel Keep
<daniel.keep.lists at gmail.com> wrote:

> 2. Disallow -J to be the root of any drive or filesystem, and only allow
> -J to be used from the following roots: %USERPROFILE% for Windows and ~
> for *nix.  Possibly, this should be configured or overridable in sc.ini;
> an extendible whitelist would be good.

%USERPROFILE% is probably a bad choice on Windows pre-Vista, mostly
because OPTLINK will die with paths with spaces in them (go OPTLINK).
That and, I have never used my %USERPROFILE% directory for anything :P
(probably because it's such a long god-damned path!)