build a project

grauzone none at example.net
Thu Mar 26 09:08:18 PDT 2009

Qian Xu wrote:
> grauzone wrote:
>> To Qian Xu (the OP): welcome to the funny world of the D tool chain. If
>> you're using dsss/rebuild, you can speed up compilation a bit by putting
>> oneatatime=no into the rebuild configuration file. Because of dmd bugs,
>> you might need to use the -full switch to avoid linker errors.
>
> I am working in Linux. There is no dsss/rebuild in Linux, isn't there?

Yes, there is.

The thing I described above will only make dsss/rebuild to compile
everything in one go. Even if a single file is modified, everything is
recompiled. But this is still much faster than incremental compilation.

What build system are you using? You said "WAF-tool", but I didn't find
anything about it.