[OT] [I mean totally OT] Re: What can you "new"

BCS none at anon.com
Sat Mar 28 23:07:18 PDT 2009

Hello Walter,

> This would all make for a great scifi story!

the story I want to puzzle out is that a group of a few thousand people get
dropped on a planet with an indestructible encyclopedic reference, really
good geological maps and their birthday suits. I've wondered how long it
would take to get into back into space. If they can keep society together,
I'd bet it would be under 100 years, it might even be under a generation.