[OT] [I mean totally OT] Re: What can you "new"

Daniel Keep daniel.keep.lists at gmail.com
Sun Mar 29 15:00:22 PDT 2009

Walter Bright wrote:
> Christopher Wright wrote:
>> Walter Bright wrote:
>>> The Battlestar Galactica finale where they just sent all their tech
>>> into the sun and went native is a romantic delusion.
>>
>> Thanks for ruining it for me! (Actually, thanks. I was never going to
>> watch it anyway.)
>
> You didn't miss anything.
>
> I've only watched a handful of episodes. I found it to be so "dark",
> literally, that I had a hard time seeing what was going on on my TV screen.

Don't forget that all their camera operators apparently suffer from
extreme Parkinson's disease!

The one cool thing I ever saw of BG was a clip online where they drop
the Galactica through a planet's atmosphere to get their fighters
deployed faster, then do a faster-than-light jump split seconds before
they hit the ground.  Very cool.

  -- Daniel