[OT] [I mean totally OT] Re: What can you "new"

Jarrett Billingsley jarrett.billingsley at gmail.com
Sun Mar 29 21:58:08 PDT 2009

On Sun, Mar 29, 2009 at 11:04 PM, BCS <none at anon.com> wrote:

> I'm a cristian

Jesus Crist!  ;)

> Faith done right is the greatest power for good man will ever see. Faith
> done wrong is the greatest power for evil that can ever be.

Please, let's separate the ideas of "general consensus" and "assuming
the truth of propositions without any logical arguments for them."
You could replace "faith" in your statement with pretty much any other
system of forming a consensus and still end up with a true statement.
Faith is definitely not the only detriment to progress, but it is by
no means the only means to it.