Time to invent a different file format to hold meta data info

Unknown W. Brackets unknown at simplemachines.org
Mon Mar 30 00:07:18 PDT 2009

Does that mean I should be holding my breath for a -DIDE switch to
launch an IDE that gets the syntax highlighting right?  Heh.

Seriously, I do agree that was a smart choice.  I wish its output were a
bit more semantic, but things like that can be fixed.  Having correct
parsing is priceless, and it's a very logical part of the build process.

-[Unknown]