[OT] [I mean totally OT] Re: What can you "new"

Jarrett Billingsley jarrett.billingsley at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 06:10:03 PDT 2009

On Mon, Mar 30, 2009 at 4:51 AM, Max Samukha
<samukha at voliacable.com.removethis> wrote:
> What will be
> next? I dunno. It seems like science, technology and rationalism can't
> give me an answer to this fundumental question. Science even can't
> give a proof of God's non-existance. How can I trust it when it comes
> to more important things? :)

If science can't give you a proof of His (and an afterlife's)
nonexistence, why do you assume the opposite?  Because it's
comforting?

Personally I don't care about the answer to this question.  There is
no evidence for or against the existence of an afterlife.  Therefore
there is no reason to dread or anticipate death.  It's just there.
I'm more than happy to be alive now, and always try my hardest to make
the most out of each day.

And if there's an afterlife?  Cool, sure.  There are at least some
religions in the world that say I'll go to the good one, no matter
what I believe.  ;)