Time to invent a different file format to hold meta data info

Unknown W. Brackets unknown at simplemachines.org
Mon Mar 30 07:28:34 PDT 2009

Well, I'm not so sure.  Every time you invent meta data, someone will
invent a language that goes outside that meta data.  It's reality.

Programs would benefit from such an API as well; it could provide basic
runtime information (mangling, dynamic compilation, etc.)

That said, as far as reflection, D already embeds TypeInfo and such.  A
lot of reflection is already possible - a library just needs to be
written that does it.

-[Unknown]