I can use D all the time

superdan super at dan.org
Fri May 1 12:56:46 PDT 2009

Steve Teale Wrote:

> It's called retirement. I can use whatever language I like, and write anything that comes to mind 24 hours a day if I want to.

nope. it's called /rich/ retirement. with my fuckin' stox n 401k & the way shit is goin' i'll need to work til they'll hand me prostate in a plastic bag. woman wants kiddos too. i'll be pushin' them daisies a month after retirement. mah prospects of learning the f language will be long fucked by then. props fer you. also dun mind me breakin' yer raisin balls d other day. u r a good fella but u gotta learn them ranges n shit.