Many questions

Fractal d294934 at bsnow.net
Sun May 3 19:05:42 PDT 2009

Hello again...

Thanks for the quick responses! and sorry... if my english is very bad :)

C#: No, i dont have been used C# for anything. But i like the .NET framework structure. How ever not at all (it also uses interfaces).

The namespaces: i used them with C++, and the idea of separation between the uses of types, makes a very good layout. Because some namespaces requires more types, always i write each class in separate files. D simply breaks it, making a big amount of lines for imports.

Automatic contructor: for example the exceptions. Exception is a simple class that takes one argument. When making others exceptions,
it is not necessary write the constructor (if not takes other args)

Force super call: if a base class uses a method for releasing system resources, and in a inherited class, i "forget", (or intencionally?), write the super.release() or something when overriding the method, many problems will occour...

Templates: i dont use templates or mixins. they really confuses me and i think so that they only should be used for "array classes" or something similar.

Associative arrays: yes, i can make my own implementation, but also the language provides it natively, and with optimizations...

Foreach ranged: it cannot be added to D1? it simplies the life, and not breaks any existing code

cent: just for hashing... in C++ i can see the type __int128 (using Visual Studio)

Tango and Phobos: Tango is good, but the File class makes more problems than it solves. And i dont like the Phobos design, but I really need the XML... just writing other API?

And.. thanks again