Many questions

Fractal d294934 at bsnow.net
Sun May 3 19:59:38 PDT 2009

Saaa Wrote:

> >> Do you mean you don't understand the concept of mixins or that it makes
> >> reading the code more difficult?
> >> If it is the first then I don't really get it: you sound like somebody
> >> who
> >> gets a lot of things.
> >> mixins are just code in string form, right?
> >>

> > It is the second. Mixins for me, makes difficult to read the code. but I
> > have to admit that they are useful.
>
> Thats what you get with a systems programming language ; )
> But I understand where you are coming from.
>
> Please ask as many questions as you want. They teach me as well :)

D is for me a very good language. At the time everything that i want to do, is possible with it. And i have deleted all the C++ code and replaced it with D.

All the things I listed are because while I write, i find some things that can be enhanced.

Also for me .NET is a good framework. Note that i have write some little utilities for me (with it), and I was surprised the quick development that it provides, for big and little purposes.