Many questions

Georg Wrede georg.wrede at iki.fi
Tue May 5 02:21:41 PDT 2009

Yigal Chripun wrote:
> *but*, I do think that splitting one file that got too big over time or
> uniting a bunch of small files into one should be possible.

This would be especially good for us. D is mainly developed by
individuals, and there projects tend to grow organically -- as opposed
to the software industry that uses UML and other modeling tools, where
the entire gamut of classes is known before coding starts.

So, yes, it should be possible to reorganise code between files without
having to touch the code that uses them.