D modules referenced by C source?

Matt webwraith at fastmail.fm
Wed May 6 16:02:16 PDT 2009

Hi, I apologise if this has already been asked, but I haven't gone and DLed a news reader yet, so Firefox keeps complaining every time I try to use the search box.

I was planning to include some C source into a D project, and was happily writing the D module for the "header" for the source, when I ran into a little problem. I want to include some const values in the module, which made me realize I don't know how to include the module in the C source. I can see how it would work from the D side of the compilation, but how would I go about making the const values visible to the C code? Do I just #include "d_module.d"? Or is there a different way to do this? What would the compilation process look like for this?

Thank you in advance for any help you can provide.